Advanced simplicity is what we strived for with the Dogtra 640C Tom Davis Edition e-collar, offering all the key essentials for dog training in an ultra-compact unit without sacrificing the benefits of a remote training tool. This is the perfect remote training tool for basic obedience or field training where you need a reduced size receiver/collar for a smaller dog. It is designed for dogs as small as 5 kg.
The 640C Tom Davis Edition e-collar is packaged with the smallest ultra-compact receiver from Dogtra that offers low-mid stimulation from 0-127 levels at your fingertips. The 0-127 stimulation level is controlled by a Rheostat Dial, a patented technology from Dogtra to ensure a precise setting for every dog.
IPX9K WATERPROOF RATING:
This unit has been tested and has received a waterproof rating of IPX9K. The Ingress Protection (IP) rating classifies the level of protection provided by the exterior casing and electrical enclosures against a variety of elements. Dogtra's IPX9K rating has been specifically tested for waterproof protection. This unit was tested at close range using powerful water jets with high pressure and high temperature over various points.
Nick/Continuous Nick stimulation
• HPP (High Performance Pager) vibration
• Constant stimulation with customizable Boost button
for instant level increase
• BUNGEE COLLAR with a Cordloc 194 for easy use and
secure custom sizing
• 127-level stimulation with Rheostat Dial and LCD screen
for precise control
• IPX9K waterproof certified
• For dogs with 30cm+ neck size
• For dogs as small as 5 kg.
• Medium output receiver
• Compact receiver with enhanced contact points
• Checkered grip on handheld transmitter
• Safety Stimulation Level Lock
• Customizable Boosted Constant Button